From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Alain Benveniste
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 10:56 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: VMLINK behavior

My 191 is associated with the letter A...

I have added several VMLINK cmds in my profile exec in the form

VMLINK user addr <+1 A-Z RR> (TYPE

Everything goes well until the ninth vmlink cmd where my disk A is
replac
ed
by this last new access. Executing q disk cmd, I can see that other
lette
rs
could be used as new rather the letter A. Why vmlink does an overlay ?
Th
help doesn't seem to explain this behavior... A-Z parameter doesn't work

as
I could suppose it to work...

Alain