I ate some cookies, but I didn't clear them <G>.

When I try to search, I get:

Search Results: You are not authorized to access the archives of the IBMVM
list.

When I go to IBM VM home, and click on March 2010 (archive), I get:
The function you have requested requires authentication. Please enter your
e-mail address and your LISTSERV password (not the password you use to login to
your computer or read your mail), and click on the "Login" button. If this is
the first time you see this dialog, or if you have forgotten your password, you
will need to get a new LISTSERV password first.

Interesting....

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

On 03/29/2010 02:57 PM, Tom Duerbusch wrote:
> When I go to:
>
> http://listserv.uark.edu/archives/ibmvm.html
>
> It now asks me for a userid/password.
> Did this recently change?  Or was there someone playing with the software
> over the weekend?<G>
>
> Tom Duerbusch
> THD Consulting

It worked for me and I was able to do a search.  Did you clear your
cookies recently?

--
Rich Smrcina
Phone: 414-491-6001

Catch the WAVV! http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2010 - Apr 9-13, 2010 Covington, KY