I asked my colleague, not immediately crashed but the other guy could not
connect to OS/390 system right after.
it is already set DISCONNECT_TIMEout OFF in the SYSTEM CONFIG file,

but the output of 'Q SET' is "TIMEBOMB IDLE"
is it correct? do i need to change TIMBOMB OFF by SET command?

Regards

Tae Min Baek
 Mmaa Bldg, 467-12 Dogok-Dong

Advisory IT Architect