I've not used z/VM in a long while. But back in the day, I would use the CMS
COPY command with the PACK operand. I'd then transfer that (RSCS). Then have
the far end do a CMS COPY UNPACK.

John McKown
Systems Engineer IV
IT

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell