Posted to IBMVM,Linux390 & IBMMain for those who are interested
in one-hour webcasts.  This replay is about Linux on System z.

  Topic:  The Linux on System z toolchain in a nutshell
Speaker:  Hans-Joachim Picht, IBM Boeblingen
  Level:  Basic to Intermediate
Duration: 60 minutes
Launch and listen to replay:
http://ibmstg.na3.acrobat.com/p27004477/

For customers, ISVs, and BP's.
There is no charge to participate in this technical education session

Abstract:
 The System z tools package is the essential tool chain for Linux
 on System z. It contains everything from the bootloader to dump related
 tools.  This 1-hour webcast will outline the major tools of this
 package and present them in a nutshell; including the primary use
 cases; hints and real world examples providing a quick; authoritative
 solutions to daily system administration challenges. Furthermore the
 latest additions and extensions will be presented.

We apologize for those who had trouble enrolling, or
if you had difficulty getting into the web cast.  They had
to cancel the morning session but had a full house in the afternoon.
Thanks for your patience.

We will keep track of the LVC's at this web site, in case you
ever want to go back and find one (or look for others at some time
in the future).
http://www.vm.ibm.com/education/lvc/

Julie is looking at the next one for z/VSE.  Let us know
if there's a particular z/VM, Linux on System z, or z/VSE
topic you want to hear and we'll do our best to get an IBM presenter
for it.

Regards,
Pam C
P.S. The sunshine and ice cream refers to the beautiful blue sky
     day we had today.  And the soft serve ice cream truck came by. yum.