Hello

We have a chance to migrate our hardware from MP3000 H50 running vse/esa 2.3.1 under z/vm 4.4.0 to a new z10 BC machine.

Since we have a lot of CA tools, under z/vm and vse, we need to replace machine as soon as possible and after migrate systems to z/vm 5.4 (z/vm 6.0??) and z/vse 4.2, but, this will demand a greater effort.

My questions is simple, can I just shutdown systems, (vm and vse) replace H50 by z10 BC and up systems again? Of course, I will ask to CA a new LMP Key for new serial of BC machine. Will z/vm 4.4 and vse 2.3.1 runs error free (as today under H50) on
z10 BC?

Thanks a lot for comments

Carlos Bodra