On Tuesday, 05/25/2010 at 09:42 EDT, Philip Tully <tull...@optonline.net>
wrote:
> It has been a while since I used or looked at the CA VM:Manager product
> suite and just wanted to know if the VM:Director/VM:Secure product
finally
> supports the shared object directory feature that is supported by
Dirmaint?

In this interest of clarity, DirMaint does not support a shared object
directory; it supports object directory synchronization using a single
source directory.

When one says "Shared Object Directory" it should be said in hushed tones,
with proper reverence (note proper capitalization), lighting of candles or
low wattage flourescent lamps, ending with a proper chant.  Amen.