From: Rob van der Heij <rvdh...@velocitysoftware.com>
Date:         Thu, 17 Jun 2010 23:02:29
To: <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
Subject: Re: Multiple z/OS under z/VM =xSYSTEM

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 8:37 PM, Alain Benveniste <a.benveni...@free.fr> wrote:

> The z/VM has no expanded storage defined. You're right on this !
> The problem revealed by the users just tickle my mind in the fact that :
> could it be possible that is has nothing to see with my config but rather
> with the 3270 emulator or something around with the network ? a slow display
> on the screen ?

Once we're done guessing, it's time for my obvious question: what did
the performance monitor say?  If I were offering a D/R solution with
z/VM hosting a bunch of z/OS guests, I would find it enough
challenging to justify having a performance monitor and related
expertise...

Since you say there was no paging, the question whether you have
expanded storage is not very relevant. There's lots of other questions
that could be answered by monitor data. And I fear it's unlikely you
get them answered without.

Rob ( I've never refused to look at someones monitor data... )
--
Rob van der Heij
Velocity Software