Hello List,

We have a EXEC that do a BACKUP from our dasd here, and something don't wan't
work.

The error ocurred is listed below :

   210 *-*  data = date(e)
       >>>    "05/07/10"
   211 *-*  hora = time()
       >>>    "11:55:17"
   212 *-*  queue 'SYSPRINT CONS'
       >>>    "SYSPRINT CONS"
   213 *-*  queue 'INPUT' endereco '3390' volume
       >>>    "INPUT 0124 3390 540W01"
   214 *-*  queue 'OUTPUT 181 TAPE (leave) '
       >>>    "OUTPUT 181 TAPE (leave) "
   215 *-*  queue 'DUMP 0' cylend
       >>>    "DUMP 0 END"
   216 *-*  queue ' '
       >>>    " "
   217 *-*  queue ' '
       >>>    " "
   218 *-*  'DDR'
       >>>    "DDR"
z/VM DASD DUMP/RESTORE PROGRAM
HCPDDR701E INVALID OPERAND - END
END OF JOB
   220 *-*  if rc > 0

Here, We don't understand very well, but have two types of DASD.

One, have the amount of CYL's below (User Mdiskmap)

VMU464          MAINT     1005 RR         000       3338       3339

Others, have this amount of CYL's :

540W01 3390     MAINT     0124 MW         000      10016      10017

How, have more than one type of DASD, We think put in the DDR input parms only
from 000 to END, and had the error above.

Can someone help, what this happened ?

If We put the number of END cylinders DDR work fine.

>From Backup, the DISK, is not attached, but Linked.

Thanks very much.

Sergio Lima Costa

Sao Paulo - Brazil

ACESSE SEUS EMAILS DE QUALQUER LUGAR PELO SEU CELULAR. CLIQUE E VEJA COMO FAZER
ISSO.
http://celular.windowslive.com.br/hotmail.asp?produto=Hotmail&utm_source=Live_Hotmail&utm_medium=Tagline&utm_content=ACESSESEUS85&utm_campaign=MobileServices