Sometimes human resources may be stretched so thin that only one production VM
environment is possible. There may be established billing procedures, various
government
and departmental certifications, complex ESMs, performance monitoring, and
hardware constraints
that make separate IFL-only and CP-only production LPARS a daunting
contemplation.

Ray Mrohs
U.S. Department of Justice
202-307-6896