On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 2:54 PM, Tony Thigpen <t...@vse2pdf.com> wrote:

> I normally have 32m of virtual storage and the program assembled
> correctly earlier today. I tried upping it to 128M, but I get the same
> error.
>
> Other info:
>   (PTF UQ29646)   Page    1
> HLASM R3.0  2010/07/20 08.50

It's not really the very latest fashion in HLASM...  it could be that
it lives under the 16M completely. Check with STORMAP whether you have
loaded some other stuff under the line that uses a large part (or
fragments it) since last time you assembled. It's also possible that
you normally run the assembler from DCSS, but something is now
blocking your sight.

Oh, and did you check that the record format of the file is correct?
I've seen compilers give confusing messages when presented RECFM V
files.