To: <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 15:47
Subject: Re: ICKDSF format of new DASD

Hi Marcy,

I use to format the whole volume under CPFMTXA or ICKDSF on z/OS and
then turn around only to have Linux format them again a real waste of
time.

So now I just init cylinder zero with a z/VM Label for doc purposes and
it works fine.

Thank You,

Terry Martin
Lockheed Martin - Citic
z/OS and z/VM Performance Tuning and Operating Systems Support
Office - 443 348-2102
Cell - 443 632-4191