Keeping those ids in place does nothing to protect the file space if your
statement, "A user with the same name as an SFS filespace (whether it is BFS or
not) has ownership rights of the filespace," is true. There is nothing that
says that the name of the filespace is the same as the userid of the file
server. This is demonstrated quite nicely by VMSERVS being the server for the
VMSYS pool. If you are trying to protect the file pool names, then you need to
create ids with matching names.

You have just given me one more set of names that I need to protect in my
directory creation process.

Regards,
Richard Schuh