The Linux and VM Program of SHARE will be having their group dinner on
Tuesday, 8/3/10 at Durgin Park in Boston.  Anyone attending SHARE is welcome
to join us.  Its a great way to chat one-on-one with developers and leaders
in the Linux and VM community, and we always have a great time.

The arrangements are strictly informal, everyone is responsible for their
own dinner bill.

To join us, please send an email to Gail Riley (riley_g...@emc.com) so
she can add you to the "head count".

Also, don't forget our big "Oracle Day" on Wed, 8/4.  If you are or will be
running Oracle databases or applications on Linux on z, then you will want to
see these presentations.

Martha McConaghy