Hmmm. That's possible I suppose. I have been looking for documentation for
the tools and can't find any. Years ago I worked with people who supported
them locally and they were IBM's strategic tools for printing on VM in the
late 1990's but I can't come across any information on whether they were
more then tools or not and whether they were supported by the VM guys in
Endicott at a higher level.

They still exist internally on the Y disk on the VM systems I work on in
IBM though.

Tony Pignataro

Information Technology Services America
DB2/VM Support
Poughkeepsie, NY, (845) 433-7617, Tie Line 8-293-7617