Hello Fellow Listers;
In need of some help with z/VM and TCPIP for z/OS guest.
Here's the backgroung:

1)      When running 5 z/OS LPARs the z/OS systems use the same OSA address,
such as 7D0 but have different IP addresses in their IP Parms. This works and
has worked well for a long period of time here.

2)      We now need to have three z/OS guest machines up and running under z/VM
with full IP capability.
My communication wiz guy has been in touch with IBM and has been told that you
have to set the OSA up that way under z/VM too.
How can I dedicate 7E0-7E2  to three guest at one time?
It sounds like a communications disconnect to me, but what do I know.
At current time, I have each z/OS guest with his own triplet of unique OSA
addresses. Each one will work fine UNTIL they are all up and running, at which
time, we start seeing "console hangs" and what appears to be machine lockups.
Some times they will eventually clear themselves, sometimes not.   And it
rotates as to which z/OS guest system hangs.
Thanks in advance.
GDOL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission may contain confidential
information protected by state
or federal law.  The information is intended only for use consistent with the
state business discussed in this
transmission.If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action based on the contents is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please delete this email and notify the sender
immediately.Your cooperation is
appreciated.