From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Tom Huegel
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 9:16 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Second level z/VM console

Good morning all.. I am a little rusty still. I am trying to IPL a second level
z/VM and get the disabled wait console error.
If I could find the install guide (either paper or on the web) I know it has
the instructions for setting up the console for 2nd level z/VM. If anyone has a
link to that doc or could send me the steps for the IPL I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.
Tom