Thanks by the answers, but specifically this is what I want

1.- first I obtain the list of guests active.

pipe cp q n| split /,/ | specs w1 1 | locate /CMP/ | > GUESTS LISTS A

Note: "CMP" is my pattern for guests in production mode in this partition.
For example: CMPWAPE1, CMPWSPE1, CMPDBPE1

My lists is

CMPWAPE1
CMPWSPE1
CMPDBPE1

2.- I am going to send  this command to each guests linux of this list

      cp send CMPWAPE1 start-stop.sh

3.- When this script finalize I need to erase this guets of the file "GUESTS
LISTS A"  AND count the elements, to know if file is empty.

4.- if file is empty  then I finish to the process and sent a message
"All the guets were process"

5.- If file isn't empty take the next guest name in file and return to step
2.

I do not know I can realise this loop with a pipe ?

Thanks to all by your help

ATTE
VIctor Hugo

--