Hello Jon.

You can use other Other VM machine (MAINT's 201 disk)  or EREP machine,
firts stop erep recording with

stoperep exec

/* stop recording EREP */
'SEND CP EREP EXT'
'SEND EREP END'

and run CPEREPXA to generate reports,

after active recording again with

'SEND EREP RETRIEVE EREP'

And finally check rcording with

q rec
RECORDING    COUNT     LMT USERID   COMMUNICATION
*EREP     ON  00000000  002 EREP     ACTIVE   *
ACCOUNT  ON  00024861  020 DISKACNT INACTIVE
SYMPTOM  ON  00000000  002 OPERSYMP ACTIVE
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 03:52:21

We use IBM Operations Manager for start and stop EREP all the sundays to the
00:00 HRS, backup file with information and erase original file.

Regards from Mexico.

ATTE
Victor Hugo  Ochoa Avila
BBVA America
Mexico D.F

2010/8/4 Edward M Martin <emar...@aultman.com>

>  Hello Jon L.
>

> We use the EREP machine itself.  Logon the disconnect EREP system, issue
> the #cp EXT to stop.
>
> Run the exec’s to generate the reports into the proper RDR queue.
>

> Email the reports to IBM/OPTS manager/lead Operator via another exec.
>

> Ed Martin
>
> Aultman Health Foundation
>
> 330-363-5050
>
> ext 35050