Just happen to notice this message when TMDISKing and was wondering what
would have caused it.  I saw a previous thread on this list in 2009, but, in
that case, the directory truly did need to be expanded.

But, I'm thinking that I should have plenty of space available:

q alloc drct
                EXTENT     EXTENT                         %
VOLID  RDEV      START        END  TOTAL IN USE   HIGH USED
VP2W00 261F          1         20     20      1      1   5% ACTIVE
SUMMARY                               20      1          5% CKD

And I've done other updates since the message spewed forth without it
appearing again.

So, do I just ignore it???

Thanks,

Leland