I¹m going to dig into the manuals in a moment, but can anyone quickly tell
me if the CTCA connections used by the various parts of CSE can have
redundant sets of connections? (I¹m about to lose the set I¹m using to a
POR, and I need to know if I should switch to a second set, or do a better
job of implementing...)

RSCS uses a set, PVM uses a set, and we have one set for ISFC. Can any or
all of these have duplicate paths across a second set of CTCAs?

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OC-1-18             200 First Street SW    /V\