Hello List,

We wrote a sample EXEC here, with the Help of this list (of course), that gove
a CP IND commands from time to time (each 5 minutes), and then write this data
on a CMS file.

This process run very well, because We can see the CPU utilization from all
times of the day (Online , and Batch at midnigth).

But, We also have here, the VM Performance Tools, and now, the boss here, ask,
if is not possible get a report from this Product, and if this is better.

So, We are putting this question here for apreciate by gurus VM, and , see what
is the better.

If someone understand that VM Performance Tools is the better, have a way for
us extract data from there?

Thanks very much,

Sergio Lima Costa

São Paulo - Brazil