On 8/18/10 12:57 AM, "Alain Benveniste" <a.benveni...@free.fr> wrote:

> Ok. I understand now... but I don't have a linux... Can't it be done without
> having one ?

There is a very old port of Samba that can run in OpenEdition/VM, and there
is an IBM product that might still be available (LANRES/VM) that can provide
some SMB-based file service. The modern versions of Samba haven't been
ported to CMS, so you'll need to front-end the CMS NFS server with a Linux
guest (Debian would be no-cost and the tools are easy to set up there) to
get CIFS/SMB support for CMS files.

If you really need a CMS Samba port, lets talk offlist. Neale Ferguson did
the old Samba port, and could probably do it again.

-- db