Have you checked with these users to see if they are logging off when done,
or just disconnecting from their sessions?

Never overlook the human factor in all this. It may just be as simple as
changing a user habit.

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OC-1-18             200 First Street SW    /V\