ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/common/ssi/ecm/en/tsd00063usen/TSD00063USEN.PDF

<ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/common/ssi/ecm/en/tsd00063usen/TSD00063USEN.PDF>The
3590 has an exposed leader block catch.  The 3592 has a little sliding door,
no idea how it works.  But you can see by the picture in the PDF that is
physically different.