> Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 07:13:35 -0700
> From: tehue...@gmail.com
> Subject: Re: SDF
> To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

> On second thought maybe this isn't what I had in mind. I was pretty sure I
> could use generic names, or 'ALL' to backup everything. And
> SAVED SEGGMENTS worked too..
> Or maybe I was dreaming.

VSEG-Plus does all that and more. It is a component of CA's VM:Spool, but that
was never a free download. It includes a number of CP mods as well, which I'm
pretty sure you would have remembered.

If you track down what you are looking for, let the rest of us know! Some of
can't even use SPXTAPE because we don't have tape drives.

Mark Wheeler
UnitedHealth Group

--

"Excellence. Always. If Not Excellence, What? If Not Excellence Now, When?"
Tom Peters, author of "The Little BIG Things"