On: Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 12:43:11PM -0700,O'Brien, Dennis L Wrote:

} I know I can squeeze in a few more statements by using the minimum
abbreviations, e.g. CMD DEF HYPERPAV 1380 BASE 1300, but that doesn't really
solve the problem
}  I also don't want to move the code to PROFILE EXEC, because then it's not
obvious to someone looking at the directory that there are more devices defined
elsewhere.

As an interim fix, put the DEFINEs in the profile and put comments in
the directory saying something like "HYPERPAV ALIASES xxxx-yyyy defined
in PROFILE EXEC".

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67