ur right, but that's a hardware problem.

Marcy Cortes <marcy.d.cor...@wellsfargo.com>
09/21/2010 03:59 PM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Virtualizing a z10

Define "cool" :)
There aren't many features in 6.1 that you can't get with an APAR to 5.4
at the moment.
Cool will be the SSI release when it comes (imnsho).

5.4 runs just fine on a z196 (with PTF).

marcy