I have moved from z/VM Support to z/Linux Support.

I am still working for Bank of America. Still working for the same manage
r, Mike Sepp. (He made the
same move). I still have the same desk in Concord, CA that I have had sin
ce 1986. I still have a desk
in my bedroom. (For all those days I stay home for early morning meetings
 set by people on the East
-- Right -- Coast. )

Actually, I think the move happened back in March 2010.

No, I am not a z/Linux expert. I decided to learn something new. So now I
 try to follow the Linux-390
list in addition to the IBMVM list.

In case it looks like Dennis O'Brien and I are competing on these pages -
- we're not. Dennis is in
z/VM Support and I am in z/Linux Support. So we do have different viewpoi
nts. We still talk to each
other a lot.

Alan Ackerman
alan (insert dot) ackerman (inset at sign) bank of america (insert dot) c
om.