I think this is an issue that needs to be addressed. This is a critical set
of files, which z/VM only has tools to back up to tape, and many sites no
longer even have tape drives to use to create these tape backups. We no
longer have any tape drives, real or virtual, attached to the systems, so
SPXTAPE does us absolutely no good.

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OC-1-18             200 First Street SW    /V\