From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Hughes, Jim
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 3:18 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: simplest little pipe

When I add a secondary output to the CP stage, I get:

PIPCOM112E Excessive options "q v dasd".
PIPSCA003I ... Issued from stage 1 of pipeline 1.
PIPSCA001I ... Running "cp q v dasd".

Notice the pipeline is issuing "CP Q V DASD"....

Would someone share their results when CP has a secondary output
defined?

Here is my pipeline:
/*  */
signal on novalue
"pipe ( endchar ? stagesep \ )  ",
   "? a:   cp q v dasd            ",
   "\ console                   ",
   "?   a: \ specs /RC=/ 1 pad 0 1-* nw.3 ",
   "\ console"

return rc

Jim Hughes
603-271-5586