When I was working at Aldrich Chemical Co in Milwaukee, we had HPO5 running on a 3090-150J. I believe it was around 1987. Good times.

On 10/08/2010 08:42 PM, David Boyes wrote:
Now how old is that particular family
member?
Pre-XA architecture, circa 1989 or so.

Of course the obvious question is one of, "What system was this HP05
running on?".
Can't say who, but the hardware was a real 3090-400J. They had a deal with IBM
for $$$ to supply enough spare parts to rebuild the system from the concrete up
if necessary until they could get the replacement system certified. They had
two spare machines for parts.

-- db

--
Rich Smrcina
Velocity Software, Inc.

Catch the WAVV! http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2011 - April 15-19, 2011 Colorado Springs, CO