It is because VM is a virtual system.

You need to ask the auditor if he knows the difference between "real and
virtual"

If you see it and it's there, it's real.

If you don't see it and it's there it's transparent.

If you see it and it's not there, it is virtual.

Leland Lucius <lluc...@homerow.net>
11/12/2010 07:42 PM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: RACF SETROPTS MINCHANGE

Nevermind...he found his notes from the last audit and he had documented
the differences at that time.

Leland