If you look at zpro (live system running many linux servers), at "vm2.velocitysoftware.com/zpro", sign in with the userid and password provided, go to "System status" then "dasd", gets you our live dasd report. This user is of course restricted, otherwise y'all would be seeing how bad you could hurt us. but click on an address of a device with a few minidisks, gives you an idea of what you can do. Sorry, we don't do z/OS, (but we DO know how...)

Ticona, Luis wrote:
Good day!
Can somebody tell me if there is a good way or tool outhere to help us manage zVM and zOS dasd usage and allocation. Also creating reports and charts.

Our shop is constantly growing with Linux under zVM 5.4.

Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

*                Luis Ticona*

Management Information Systems Division

1 Police Plaza