I Should also have mentioned:

The remote host must be running a rexecd service (or daemon) for
rexec to connect to.

Billy
Remote EXEC: rexec executes the specified
command on a remote host.

On 11 Jan 2011 at 12:45, Les Koehler wrote:

> What's REXEC? Rexx is built-in to CMS. Nothing
special is needed except that the
> first line be a Rexx comment so that CMS can
tell the difference between EXEC,
> EXEC2 and Rexx.
>
> Generally speaking, if Rexx can't find a
called exec (or function), you haven't
> ACCESSed the necessary disk.
>
> Les
>
> Gonen Shoham wrote:
> > Hello,
> >

> > I am running a REXX on cms machine using
REXEC.

> > The REXEC is starting OK, but when its gets
to point where it needs to
> > run another REXEC - it ends up with RC=36.
> >

> > Any idea how to perform REXEC within REXEC ?
> >

> > Thanks !!!
> >

> > DISCLAIMER:
> > This e-mail and any attachments may be
confidential or legally privileged, and is only
transmitted for the intended recipient. If you
received this message in error or are not the
intended recipient, you should destroy the e-
mail message and any attachments or copies, and
you are prohibited from retaining, distributing,
disclosing, retransmitting, converting to hard
copy, reproducing, or using in any other way any
information contained herein. Please inform us
at Sapiens of the erroneous delivery by return
e-mail and delete the material from any
computer, disk drive, diskette, or other storage
device or media.