Ed, Of course,  The program is attached. Ed, this program is execute in the
profile of a cms machine, that work with WAKEUP. First, This machine receive a
OUTPUT LISTING of a JOB named RESTVSAM, that restore my old files in a work
catalog.Then, read this listing, and submit a LISTCAT ENTRIES JOB, for get the
size of the records of the files.After this, create a JCL for REPRO, and
calculate the blksize near 32K.Look that this EXEC, need submit the Jobs only
in the same partition, so, We run here in a BG partition, that have only
class=0We have a file, with only 1 record, named NUMERO FITA A , tha contains,
the last number of sequence used, for control // MTC FSF,NNN files.Sorry,
because the names of internal routines are wrote in portuguese.Hope that this
help you. If you have some question, please let We know. Regards, Sergio
Sérgio Lima costasergio.co...@grvsolutions.com.br             Arquitetura e
Suporte                                             GRV Solutions
                             Tel.: +55 (11) 4152-9398www.grvsolutions.com.br