I think that's it.  Monday was a holiday you know.

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 1:12 PM
To: framaek...@ailife.com; Charles Grady; IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Knock, knock, ...

I haven't see a post on here since Friday.    Is everyone just being quiet?

 Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.

[cid:image001.gif@01CBB708.F4C36AA0]

Systems Programmer

MCP, MCP+I, MCSE & RHCE

American Income Life Insurance Co.

Phone: (254)761-6649

1200 Wooded Acres Dr.

Fax: (254)741-5777

Waco, Texas  76701

_____________________________________________________ This message contains
information which is privileged and confidential and is solely for the use of
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please
destroy it immediately and notify us at privacy...@ailife.com.
GDOL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission may contain confidential
information protected by state
or federal law.  The information is intended only for use consistent with the
state business discussed in this
transmission.If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action based on the contents is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please delete this email and notify the sender
immediately.Your cooperation is
appreciated.