You could do a physical backup using DDR (help ddr for more info).
A logical backup, which can be reloaded to any size mdisk or to/from SFS can be
done via VMFPLC2 (help vmfplc2 for details).

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> Mario Izaguirre <mizagui...@circulo.es> 1/28/2011 2:34 AM >>>
Hi all, I wanted to ask about how to make a backup process of Mini Disk
from z/VM, I long ago looking for some references on the Internet I
found an example of how to make 16 copies of MiniDisk on a single tape
cartridge, but cannot remember page or how it was that I found.

Could someone help me how to do this process?

Best Regards,

Mario Izaguirre

Mainframe System Programmer

Barcelona, Spain