Velocity Software was able to reserve a larger room in Jersey  City for the
zVPS Version 4 Update on March 17th.  We will  therefore extend the session
to include many of  the topics covered during our Performance Day
seminars.  The agenda now includes:  Managing Linux under z/VM with  zVPS, VM
and
Linux Configuration Guidelines, and the Version  4 Update. The session runs
from 9am until 4pm, includes  lunch, and is now open to all z/VM users.

Please use the following link for additional information.

_http://velocitysoftware.com/seminar/v4update.html_
(http://velocitysoftware.com/seminar/v4update.html)

Regards,
Len Diegel