thanks for all the suggestions!

--- On Sat, 2/12/11, Rich Greenberg <ric...@panix.com> wrote:

From: Rich Greenberg <ric...@panix.com>
Subject: Re: Who is accessing DASD
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Date: Saturday, 12 February, 2011, 3:09 PM

On: Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 11:41:40AM -0800,Martin Magat Wrote:

} Thanks. Yes, I know that guests minidisks are not defined in cpowned page
packs.
} Anyway, In case you want to drain a page pack and make it offline, you may
want to know which guests are currently 'locked' into it. If permitted, I can
perhaps logoff those guests if not needed to be up and running.

Check the IBM VM download page.  No idea what it was called but ISTR
there is/was something that would identify users of page & spool packs.
Its far from a simple command.  The program had to chase down some
control blocks for each spool page.  Just as a guess, it likely had
either SPOOL or SPL or similar in its name.

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67