Many thanks to Jonathon Scott for updating and maintaining CHARLOTTe
and to Perry Ruiter for uploading it to the IBM Download site at
http://www.vm.ibm.com/download/packages/

The HTML entities I asked for (single and double quotes) have been
added and are working fine.

 hanks again guys.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 47 years
    mailto:f...@zvm.sru.edu  http://zvm.sru.edu/~fjh  +1.724.738.2153
              "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"