We moved our z/VM 5.4 system from a z890 to a z10. Everything on the
z890 was running well.  The Multiple SSL Server Support was working too.

Once we moved to the z10 by doing a cable swap, the Multiple Server
Support for our SSL connections failed to operate. The SSL worker
machines were getting 0C1 abends. In the interest of time, we modified
things to avoid using SSL.

Are there updates required to our z/VM 5.4 system when moving to a Z10
for Multiple SSL Server Support to work?  Our initial investigation did
not reveal any requirement.

Thanks in advance.

____________________
Jim Hughes
Consulting Systems Programmer
Mainframe Technical Support Group
Department of Information Technology
State of New Hampshire
27 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03301
603-271-5586    Fax 603.271.1516

Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this message are
confidential. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or
dissemination (either whole or in part) is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your system.