I don't know about you folks, but I've been finding all sorts of uses for this fella. I had intended to use it for our SLES11 upgrade, but I've found it to be useful in all of those little admin kinds of things. And it's now helping quite a bit in on of our HA NFS clusters.

I doubt I'll use many of the SMAPI functions, but I'm glad I didn't just stop with the functions I needed for the upgrade. I'm already using a couple that I hadn't originally planned for smcli.

Leland

(Anyone have a sling? My arm is getting sore from patting myself on the back. ;-D)