You set S reset events. I've got an exec that can calculate the records for
a period you give.

And, I've got other code to make graphics with GDDM and CMS/GUI (like
pagerate of the system and/or a user).  But that still is not finished.
Part of it are execs that read the created summary files, transform them a
bit and store them in SFS.  I'll send you the VMARC with the PTKSET_S EXEC,
if you want the remainder too, drop me a private note.

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support