Our VSE lock file mdisk belongs to OPERATOR, which runs PROP and is
disconnected shortly after IPL. All VSE guests tests the lock file in
their PROFILE EXEC and if it needs to be initialized, does it. So any
guest can come up first and set up the lock file. All OPERATOR does is
have the mdisk entry in the DIRECT.