There is another listserver devoted to specifically to CMS-Pipelines:
cms-pipeli...@vm.marist.edu
you can subscribe to that list by sending to:
    lists...@vm.marist.edu
the test of message should contain:
   SUBSCRIBE CMS-PIPELINES firstname lastname

But this list is a pretty good place to start.

As Kris said, the CMS/TSO Pipelines offering was from IBM Denmark.  You
may want to subscribe to and ask the same question on the
cms-pipeli...@vm.marist.edu forum, since the Piper watches that list very
closely.

If you are trying to process messages from the z/OS system, then the IBM
product NETVIEW has some level of Pipelines within it.  Netview's pipes
will look familiar to CMS pipers, but there are significant differences,
and NETVIEW-specific stages.  It would be enlightening to know more about
the roots of in Netview, and how back-leveled it is from those roots.

It would also be enlightening to understand why there is no direct Pipe
command in TSO - resulting such a tremendous productivity loss for TSO
users!

Mike Walter
Aon Corporation
The opinions expressed herein are mine alone, not my employer's.

"Florian Bilek" <florian.bi...@gmail.com>

Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
03/16/2011 06:50 AM
Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Question to CMS plumbers (PIPE)

Dear all,

Maybe it is the wrong forum but I do have a z/OS related question:

In the documentation of the CMS pipelines there is alwas a reference that
it supports TSO z/OS as well.
However I am not able to find a clear indication if this is still the case
or it is mentioned only for historical reasons.
I would like to ask if there exists a HOWTO to get pipleines working under
TSO/REXX.  z/OS 1.11
Does anybody has more concrete information about this?

Thank you very much in advance.

--
Best regards

Florian

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender
by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any
dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. All messages
sent to and from this e-mail address may be monitored as permitted by
applicable law and regulations to ensure compliance with our internal policies
and to protect our business. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to
be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or
contain viruses. You are deemed to have accepted these risks if you communicate
with us by e-mail.