From:   "E. Roller" <ewald.rol...@rolf-benz.com>
To:     IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Date:   03/25/2011 10:55 AM
Subject:        DB2 Connect and DB2 V7.5
Sent by:        The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

Hi,

struggling on with implementing DB2 V7.5, on VM I got some DRDA Problems
with DB2 Connect.

Environment:
Database P1 is on Level 7.3
Database T1 is on Level 7.5

DB2 Connect V7.2 connects to P1 and T1 with no problems

DB2 Connect V8.1 connects to P1 with no problems

DB2 Connect V8.1 connecting to T1 ends up with errors:

Warning: SQL error: [IBM][CLI Driver][SQLDS/VM] SQL0805N Package
".NULLID.SYSSN200" was not found. SQLSTATE=51002 ,
SQL state 51002 in SQLExecDirect in /web/intern/htdocs/archivts/TA0010.ph
on line 292
Warning: SQL error: [IBM][CLI Driver][SQLDS/VM] SQL0805N Package
".NULLID.SYSSN200" was not found. SQLSTATE=51002 ,
SQL state 51002 in SQLExecDirect in /web/intern/htdocs/archivts/TA0010.ph
on line 325

The difference of the databases P1 and T1 are in SYSTEM.SYSACCESS table:

the old V7.3 fatabase contains the following entries (and some more), I
don't know, where they come from:
TNAME               CREATOR
------------------  -------
SYSLN100            NULLID
SYSLN101            NULLID
SYSLN102            NULLID
SYSLN200            NULLID
SYSLN201            NULLID
SYSLN202            NULLID
SYSLN300            NULLID
SYSLN301            NULLID
SYSLN302            NULLID
SYSLN400            NULLID
SYSLN401            NULLID
SYSLN402            NULLID
SYSSN100            NULLID
SYSSN101            NULLID
SYSSN102            NULLID
SYSSN200            NULLID
SYSSN201            NULLID
SYSSN202            NULLID
SYSSN300            NULLID
SYSSN301            NULLID

In the V7.5 database these entries are missing.

Reading the Database Administration Guide, I found out, that I have to se
t up
a Stored Procedure Server for DB2 UDB V8.x connections.
This is new with DB2 V7.3, the old database on this level works well
without a Stored Proc Server.

What do I miss ??

TIA

Ewald Roller