Registration links....choice of two times

Date: Wed - April 6, 2011 (US/Canada/LA/Europe)
Time:  12:00 PM EDT / 11:00 AM CDT / 06:00 PM Boeblingen / 16:00:00 UTC
Registration Link:
http://ibmstg.adobeconnect.com/syszlinux0406e/event/registration.html

Date: Thu - April 7, 2011 (Asia/Australia/Europe)
Time:  07:00:00 UTC / 09:00 AM Boeblingen  (3:00 AM EDT)
Registration Link:
http://ibmstg.adobeconnect.com/syszlinux0407e/event/registration.html

Abstract:
You encounter a problem with Linux on System z and you don't know what to
do. This webcast will introduce you to a trouble shooting "First Aid Kit"
for Linux on System z. This kit is something you will always want to have
on hand - just in case. Our speaker, Sven Schuetz, will guide you through
examples of real customer problems, their diagnosis, and solutions. Maybe
yours is among them.

Direct your questions about this lvc to jul...@us.ibm.com

The replays from past Live Virtual Class (LVC)/Webcasts are
in two spots on the VM page....

LVC/Webcast web site
http://www.vm.ibm.com/education/lvc/

And on the VM events calendar
http://www.vm.ibm.com/events/

Have a good day and please send a little sunshine our way :-)

REgards,
Pam C