From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On
Behalf Of Les Koehler
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 11:23 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: XEDIT question

You can do it IF you're willing to change the file itself
just to display it. Then, of course, you can't make text
changes and save it in its original form. There are better
tools available if that's what you want to do.

Les

Tom Huegel wrote:
> I don't do XEDIT macro's that often so this may be obvious to some,
but I
> can't seem to find the 'how to' answer.
>
> Is there a way, (how to do it?) to set screen attributes on a file?
> The SET RESERVED is fine it I want to affect the whole row, but I want
> highlight-skip columns of data from the edited file.

> Thanks

This message contains information which is privileged and confidential and is
solely for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
review, disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please destroy it immediately and notify us at
privacy...@ailife.com.