Redirect...

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.

________________________________

From: owner-vs...@lehigh.edu [mailto:owner-vs...@lehigh.edu] On Behalf
Of Wakser, David
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 10:41 AM
To: VSE Discussion List
Subject: VM question - QIDLE

Since our email addresses were changed, I have not been successful in
re-subscribing to the VM discussion list, so I am posting this here. If
someone would be so kind as to post this on the VM list, I would be
greatly appreciative.

We have a module in z/VM called QIDLE (dated 2002) which lists current
CMS users and the number of minutes that they have been idle. It was
originally written by Randy Foster when he did work for our company (or
our client). However, we do not have the source, and Angela just
informed me that Randy passed away quite a while ago.

Does anyone have access to the source for such a program (that can be
shared), or does anyone have another method of determining how many
minutes a CMS user has been idle?

Thanks, in advance.

David Wakser

(201) 840-4781

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, including any attachment to it, may
contain material that is confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or
"Protected Health Information," within the meaning of the regulations
under the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act as amended.
If it is not clear that you are the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any
review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, including
any attachment to it, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete
it from your system. Thank you.

This message contains information which is privileged and confidential and is
solely for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
review, disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please destroy it immediately and notify us at
privacy...@ailife.com.